[FriendsofFPF] Fwd: photo comp pdf flyer

Keep up to date on FPF projects friendsoffpf at fleurieu-philanthropy.org
Thu May 25 11:43:24 AEST 2017

Hello Everyone
Some new flyers you might be interested in.
Please encourage family, friends and client to enter the art exhibition as an individual or join one of the workshops and develop their art.

Please distribute to anyone you think may benefit.

Other information you might like to share.
- Autism awareness video https://www.facebook.com/AmazingAutismProject/videos/1916772571875125/ <https://www.facebook.com/AmazingAutismProject/videos/1916772571875125/>

We recently had a workshop about Navigation the NDIS as a service provider and in the feedback from the workshop there were requests for a
Fleurieu networking breakfast at Mt Compass. This is to help professional with changes to NDIS, meet other professionals and support workers working in the region.
A place the NDIS plan co-ordinators can meet up with professionals to find the right match for their clients. If you are interested in this project please contact Jacinta at aspire2.org <mailto:Jacinta at aspire2.org>.au

We will be repeating the workshop Navigating the NDIS for service providers in term 3 and 4 if you missed out this time. January 2018 is the rollout date for NDIS in the regional for all ages.
We do not have enough support workers or professionals therapists who are NDIS services providers in this area to support the community.
Please let other professionals and support workers of this very cheap ($10) and beneficial training opportunity. If anyone is interested in the new dates I will email them when they are available. contact Jacinta at aspire2.org <mailto:Jacinta at aspire2.org>.au

Kind regards
Jacinta Hartill.

Aspire to Inspire Together charity (Aspire2 for short)
Ph 0419 170 266
Email: jacinta at aspire2.org.au