[FriendsofFPF] Navigating NDIS workshop for Individuals Parents and carers Friday the 19 May

Keep up to date on FPF projects friendsoffpf at fleurieu-philanthropy.org
Mon May 8 16:59:42 AEST 2017

Hello friends of FPF,

We are happy to announce two new workshops to help the community.

Friday night is for Parents, carers and individuals navigating the NDIS how to successfully access NDIS plan.

Saturday workshop is for Professional and people wishing to become an support worker, plan co-ordinator or professional NDIS service providers.
Information on how to successfully navigate the NDIS as a service provider. How to work with NDIS funded clients.

Jan 2018 is the rollout for our region for all ages for  NDIS disability support.  We would like to help people prepare.

Book your seat now.   Free for ASD Parents and carers, $10 for professionals.

kind regards Jacinta

Kind regards

Jacinta
Ph 0419 170 266